Registrations are available online 60-90 days prior to your current expiration date. If you cannot proceed with online registration, try again closer to your expiration date. Registration reminders will be sent out on postcards at least 60 days in advance of the expiration date.
Medical Radiologist Assistant Online Registration/Renewal – coming soon
- A Radiologist Assistant (RA) is an advanced-level medical radiologic technologist who is certified as:
- a registered radiologist assistant by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists; or
- a radiology practitioner assistant by the Certification Board for Radiology Practitioner Assistants.
- RA licenses expire twice a year, February 28th or August 31st
- Information on continuing education is available at CE for Radiologist Assistants.
To request the conversion of a current, active General MRT certificate to the Medical Radiologist Assistant certificate, please submit a completed conversion request form (link below). Once a licensee’s eligibility for the conversion to the RA certificate has been verified, and the new certificate issued, notification of the new certificate information will be sent. The new RA certificate will have the same expiration date as the converted General MRT certificate.
At this time there is no fee for the conversion of an existing, active General MRT certificate to the RA certificate.
Because this form must be received by our office completed and bearing original signatures, as well as bearing an original seal of notary public, it cannot be faxed back to our office.
Information on the Medical Radiologist Assistant registration/renewal fees coming soon.