Application and Application-Related Fees
Application Fee: As of 9/1/2015, the fee for physician licensure in Texas is $817.00. The entire fee must be submitted before your application can be assigned and processed.
Application-Related Fees: Fees are typically required from other entities that provide documents or services. This list is not all inclusive, but examples of entities that typically charge fees are:
- The Federation of State Medical Boards for the FCVS packet or exam transcripts;
- The National Practitioner Data Bank/Healthcare Integrity and Protection Data Bank for their reports;
- FCSA for a foreign education evaluation;
- PearsonVue for administration of the jurisprudence exam; and
- MorphoTrust for processing the criminal history check.